Hawthorne Effect has been awarded the opportunity to collaborate with the NIH and investigational sites in Activ3/Operation Warp Speed to ensure post-discharge study patients complete their follow-up study blood draws. This is one of the many clinical trials we are supporting that allow Hawthorne Heroes to be truly on the front lines of transformational, lifesaving clinical research.
- Blood draw skills (Phlebotomist, RN, PA, EMT, etc.)
- Ability to react to visit invitation within 24-48 hour notice
What to Expect
- Complete onboarding and study certification on the Hawthorne Hero Online
- Study participation gift and Hawthorne Hero kit with PPE and equipment.
- Visit flow: Blood draw kits are picked up at the research site, Hero goes to the
patient’s home, collects samples, and places them in pre-packaged specimen bags
that are dropped off back at the clinical site within 4 hours of the visit.
- Competitive compensation is paid for each visit.