Hawthorne Effect and Nobelpharma are pleased to announce their partnership with Lionheart21, an on-going phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of NPC-21 for kidney transplant recipients at high-risk of cytomegalovirus infection. It’s the perfect match to advance medical therapy that can extend the life of a vital transplant organ.
We are actively seeking healthcare professionals with exceptional courage to help us conduct in-home patient follow-up visits for this landmark clinical trial. If you are a well-qualified professional with a work ethic that embraces attention to detail, and you can routinely devote yourself to the project, please consider joining our vast network of Heroes and sign up today.
- Venipuncture and general laboratory knowledge
- Organization and attention to detail
- Minimum of registered nurse licensure
What to Expect
- HERO informational ZOOM
- Complete onboarding and study certification on Hawthorne Platform
- Receive study sign on gift and Hero bag with all necessary supplies to complete visits
- Collaborate with other health care professionals who will support you in your role
- Competitive pay for each visit